Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Time to Breathe

Phew.

Last Friday was the end of the school year for me. We had 69 graduates this year, bringing the total graduates over 300 in the five years Willard alternative has been open. It feels good to be a part of that. I am also very tired.

Sunday, I finished the last class in my Master's program. The past two years have been very good ones. Glad I went through the program; glad it is over.

In one weekend two major responsibilities wrapped up, and now that I have taken some time to catch my breathe, I am looking at the pile of things that built up during that final push. There are 401 posts piled up in Bloglines and at least that many weeds in the yard. I need to get back on my bike. I want to try a podcast or two. Lots of things to get to; most of them are even fun.

Off to it.

No comments: