Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Welcome to my first podcast

Okay, I decided to take the plunge and try out podcasting for myself. Honestly, I'm pretty impressed with how easy it is. And free, too, if you don't count the cost of the computer, thanks to garage band and audacity.

Give a listen here.


The graphic is from Podcasting Graphics.

Process:
  1. Put together a few piano loops in GarageBand for intro music.
  2. Record vocals in Audacity (I tried doing this in GarageBand but couldn't get stereo output. I will need to dig around in the settings some more.)
  3. Bring intro music into Audacity, arrange, and add fade out effect for intro music.
  4. Export as MP3 and upload to Internet Archive.
  5. Blog away.
The missing step: Oh yeah, next time, maybe have some content in mind.

No comments: