Sunday, October 11, 2009

Redo, Redesign, Reset?

I've been feeling the itch to get back to blogging, but I don't feel like this space is quite the right one for me now. I started the blog as a classroom teacher exploring how to use blogs, specifically, and web 2.0, in general, in the classroom.

The transition out of the classroom was a hard one, and I lost my urge to blog as I worked out just what life as a Teacher on Special Assignment was supposed to look like. But now I've transitioned again--this time to Instructional Technology Coordinator--and while I'm busy working out just what this means, I've got that itch.

But, again, I don't feel like this space is quite right. So, what to do? Rename the blog? Change the URL? Start from scratch somewhere else? Blogger again? Edublogs? Some other platform? For now, I'll just try to get some momentum rolling here.

No comments: